Please enter your Validation Code
Proceed to Country Selection
I have been invited by:
Please choose your country
French Southern Territories
Trinidad and Tobago
United States of America
Proceed to Data Input
First Name *
Last Name *
Confirm Email *
8 Characters Long
One Uppercase Letter
One Lowercase Letter
Confirm Password *
Euro Member Countries
General Terms for Partners
General Terms for Partners
General Terms and Conditions for Salespartners, Including Deviating Venue of Court Agreement
We welcome you on behalf of our company as a new contract partner (hereinafter “Salespartner”) and wish you every possible success for your activity as independent Salespartner for COOINX S.A., 18, Duchscherstrooss, L-6868 Wecker, represented by its Director Mr. Gregor Berke, with business address as above, hereinafter: COOINX S.A. email: email@example.com.
www.wee.com is an innovative, stockmarket IT enterprise from Switzerland, that developed an international dealer bonus programme under his subisdiarry weeMarketplace AG and supports that dealer network and keeps on expanding it. For the aforementioned purposes, our company sells various high-end digital products from the fields of training, marketing and distribution (in the following, the products and services mentioned above are referred to as “Goods”).
After this brief introduction of our activity, we hope that you will enjoy the sale of our Goods. When selling our Goods and contacting other people, consumer convenience and security, integrity, fair dealing among each other as well as in the entire area of direct marketing and also the compliance with the laws and public policy are paramount to us.
Accordingly, we would like to ask you to read the following ethical rules, as well as our General Terms and Conditions for Salespartners very thoroughly and to make the requirements your daily leitmotif for the exercise of your activity.
Ethical Rules for Dealing with Customers
• Our salespartners advise their customers in an honest and sincere manner and clarify misunderstandings, if any, relating to our Goods, the business opportunity or other statements in the course of a counselling interview.
• On the customer’s request, a sales talk shall be relinquished, postponed or, once started, discontinued in a friendly manner.
• During a customer contact, the salespartner shall inform the customer about all points relating to the Goods (e.g. purpose of use, quality, application) or - on the customer’s request - also the sales opportunity.
• All information on the Goods has to be comprehensive and true.
• A salespartner must not make any assertions about the qualities of Goods, unless released by COOINX, and shall not describe the Goods in an impermissible manner.
• The customer shall not be induced to purchase Goods based on dubious and/or misleading promises or by promising special advantages if such advantages are contingent upon uncertain achievements in the future.
Ethical Rules for Dealing with Salespartners
• A salespartner shall not make any statements regarding his/her/its compensation or the potential compensation of other salespartners. Moreover, a Salespartner shall not guarantee any compensation or fuel expectations.
• Salespartners always deal with each other in a fair and respectful manner. This also applies to the dealing with salespartners of other direct marketing companies.
• New salespartners shall be informed about their rights and duties in a truthful manner. Information on possible sales and acquisition opportunities shall be refrained from.
• It is not allowed to make any oral promises with regard to Goods of COOINX.
• Salespartners are not allowed to induce other salespartners to change a sponsor within the COOINX marketing system.
• The duties in sec. 7 through sec. 10 of the following General Terms and Conditions for Salespartners shall always be complied with concurrently as ethical rules.
Ethical Rules for Dealing with other Companies
• The Salespartners of COOINX shall always deal with other companies of the direct marketing industry in a fair and honest manner.
• Systematic solicitations of salespartners of other companies shall be refrained from.
• Disparaging, misleading or unfair comparing statements about goods or marketing systems of other companies are prohibited.
Now therefore, in view of these ethical rules of our company, we would like to introduce you to the General Terms and Conditions for Salespartners of .
1 - Area of Application
(1) The following terms and conditions of business are an integral part of each salespartner contract between COOINX S.A., 205, rote dÈsch, L-1150 Luxemburg, represented by its Director Mr. Gregor Berke, with business address as above, hereinafter: COOINX S.A. email: firstname.lastname@example.org. and the independent and self-employed Salespartner (hereinafter: Salespartner).
(2) COOINX renders its services on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions for Salespartners on an exclusive basis.
2 - Subject Matter of Contract, Service Package and Additional Services
(1) The Salespartner has the option, but not the duty, to refer Goods (for the definition of Goods, please consult the Preamble/Ethical Rules) for COOINX at his/her/its free choice with the effect that the referral of Goods forms the basis of the business of a Salespartner. For his/her/its activity as referral agent, the Salespartner will receive appropriate commission. For this activity, it is not a binding requirement that, apart from the due activation fee and the annual software service fee (see Section 6 in this respect), the Salespartner incurs financial expenses, purchases a minimum number of Goods from COOINX or that the Salespartner solicits or sponsors other salespartners. Only the registration is required. Furthermore, there is the additional option, but no duty to solicit other salespartners for the marketing of the Goods of COOINX and to receive commission for the marketing of Goods by the solicited salespartner. It is understood expressly that the Salespartner shall not receive any commission for the mere solicitation of a new salespartner. The commission as well as the method of payment or any other aspects of the achievement of the commission claim shall be subject to the marketing plan applicable at the relevant time.
(2) For the commencement and performance of his/her/its activity, COOINX will provide the Salespartner with an online back office plus landing page in addition to training and personalised promotion tools, including a right of use as defined in Section 6 (1), which enables the Salespartner to have an up-to-date and comprehensive overview of his/her/its sales figures, commission payments and the customer and downline developments on a continuous basis. In addition, the Salespartner may, but is under no duty to purchase different service packages. The Salespartner can refer to the back office for the contents and the prices of the specific and the personalised service packages.
3 - General Conditions for Entering into a Contract
(1) Entering into a contract is possible with companies limited by shares, partnerships or with natural persons who are over 18 and who are entrepreneurs, own a document proving the business activity (e.g. a trade licence - if required). Entering into contracts is not possible for consumers. For a natural person, a partnership (e.g. GbR (German civil-law company), OHG (German general partnership), KG (German limited partnership)) and a company limited by shares (e.g. AG (German public limited company), GmbH (German private limited company), Ltd.), only one Salespartner application will be accepted; likewise, a natural person does not have the right to register additionally as shareholder of a partnership or company limited by shares or otherwise in a multiple manner, directly or indirectly.
(2) If a company limited by shares files a salespartner application, a copy of the respective extract from the commercial register relating to the entry, as well as the value added tax identification number or, in the absence of such number, the tax identification number shall be submitted. All shareholders and the shareholders’ shareholders, if applicable, provided that a shareholder is also a company limited by shares or a partnership, must be identified by their names, be over 18, be an entrepreneur and sign the application.
(3) In case of partnerships, a copy of the corresponding extract from the commercial register - if applicable - showing the entry, as well as the value added tax identification number or, in the absence of such number, the tax identification number shall be submitted. All shareholders and the shareholders’ shareholders, if applicable, provided that a shareholder is also a company limited by shares or a partnership, must be identified by their names, be over 18, be an entrepreneur and sign the application.
(4) If online order or purchase order forms are used, they shall be considered integral parts of the contract.
(5) Entering into the contract is only possible online by registering on the COOINX website and a corresponding email confirmation by COOINX. The Salespartner agrees to fill in the salespartner application completely and properly and send it to COOINX. Moreover, by actively ticking off, the Salespartner accepts that he/she/it took note of these General Terms and Conditions for Salespartners prior to the completion of the registration process and accepts them as an integral part of the contract. COOINX reserves its right in specific cases to obtain more information from the Salespartner.
(6) Changes of the Salespartner’s personal data shall be made immediately in the back office of COOINX at the designated place.
(7) COOINX reserves its right to reject salespartner applications at its own discretion without any substantiation.
(8) In the event of breach of the duties set forth in paragraphs (1) through (3) and (5) sentence 2 above, COOINX shall have the right without previous reminder to terminate the salespartner contract with immediate effect and to claim back commission paid before, as the case may be. Moreover, in the event of termination with immediate effect, COOINX expressly reserves its right to assert additional damage claims.
4 - Entrepreneur Status of the Salespartner
(1) The Salespartner acts as independent and self-employed entrepreneur. He/she/it is neither an employee nor a commercial agent or broker of COOINX. There are no sales volume requirements and no obligations to purchase or perform. With the exception of contractual duties, the Salespartner is not subject to any instructions of COOINX and bears the full entrepreneurial risk for its business activity, including the duty to bear all his/her/its full business-related costs and the duty to make due payments to his/her/its employees, if any. The Salespartner shall organise and operate his/her/its business establishment as a prudent businessman (“Kaufmann” as defined in the German Commercial Code) would, which also includes the operation of own office rooms or a workplace organised as a prudent businessman would.
(2) In his/her/its capacity as self-employed entrepreneur, the Salespartner shall be responsible for complying with the relevant statutory regulations, including all tax and social security law requirements (e.g. to obtain a value added tax identification number or to report his/her/its employees for admission to the social security insurance as well as to obtain a trade licence - if required). In this context, the Salespartner warrants already at the time of registration that he/she/it holds a trade licence if so required by national law. Moreover, the Salespartner warrants that he/she/it will pay the taxes due at the place of his/her/its domicile for all commission payments earned from his/her/its activity for COOINX. COOINX reserves its right to withhold the applicable amount for taxes and contributions from the agreed commission or claim damages or reimbursement of expenses, which it incurs due to a breach of the aforementioned requirements, unless the Salespartner is not to be held responsible for the damage or the expense. COOINX will not pay any social security insurance contributions for the Salespartner.
5 - Information on Voluntary Contractual Cancellation You register with COOINX as entrepreneur rather than as consumer, and therefore you are not entitled to any statutory right of cancellation. Nevertheless, COOINX grants you the following voluntary contractual right of cancellation limited to two weeks.
Voluntary Right of Cancellation/Special Right of Termination by COOINX You may cancel your contract declaration within 14 days without giving any reason in text form (by letter or email). The period starts upon the online transfer of the application for the salespartner status. The timely posting (date of the postmark/the email) shall suffice to meet the period of cancellation.
The cancellation shall be addressed to:
COOINX S.A., 205, rote dÈsch, L-1150 Luxemburg, represented by its Director Mr. Gregor Berke, with business address as above, hereinafter: COOINX S.A. email: email@example.com.
Waiver of the Right of Cancellation Any delivery of service packages or digital Goods by a corresponding download shall only be made after the lapse of the period of cancellation. If you should desire the delivery already prior to the lapse of the period of cancellation, you hereby expressly waive your right of cancellation.
Consequences of Cancellation: In the event of a valid cancellation of the declaration of contract, any already received services and/or payments shall be returned and exploitation benefits, if any, shall be surrendered. In the event of a valid cancellation, you shall particularly repay to us the earned commission, while we have the right to set off acquired commission claims against the payments to be refunded to us, in whole or in part. If you are unable to return the received service/payment to us or can do so only in an incomplete or deteriorated condition, you shall pay compensation to us, if applicable. Obligations to refund payments must be met within 30 days. The period starts for you upon the posting of your declaration of cancellation, and for us upon its receipt.
After having exercised your right of cancellation, you may re-register as salespartner with our company. The condition is that your cancellation dates back for at least 6 months and that you did not perform any activities for us within that period.
End of the information on cancellation
6 - Administrative/Support/Handling Fee / Licence Fees
(1) Upon registration with and payment of activation fee (not generating any commission) to COOINX, the Salespartner acquires a right to use the back office provided to him/her/it (also including training and personalized promotion) and the landing page (including the appropriate app) for the first 12 months.
(2) The right to use the back office provided to him/her/it and the landing page is a simple, non-transferrable right of use limited to the specific back office and the specific landing page. The Salespartner does not have any right to alter, process or otherwise rearrange the back office and the landing page, and he/she/it has no right to grant sublicences, either.
(3) For the use and for the servicing, administration, support and maintenance (including the loading of updates) of the back office and the landing page alike, COOINX will charge an annual software service fee (not generating any commission).
7 - Duties of the Salespartner in the Context of Promotion and General Duties
(1) The Salespartner shall protect his/her/its personal passwords and the login identifiers against third-party access. In performing his/her/its activity, the Salespartner is prohibited from violating the rights of COOINX, its salespartners, affiliated companies or other third parties, from harassing third parties or from otherwise breaching applicable law. The Salespartner is particularly not permitted to make wrong or misleading statements about COOINX Goods or the marketing system of COOINX. In performing his/her/its referral or promotion activity, the Salespartner shall only make such statements about the Goods of the range of COOINX Goods as well as the COOINX marketing system the contents of which correspond with the requirements in the promotion and information materials of COOINX. Moreover, the prohibition of sending unsolicited advertising emails, advertising fax messages or advertising SMS (spam) shall also apply. Furthermore, any abuse or the commission of illegal actions such as the use of unauthorised or unfair promotion (e.g. misleading statements) shall be prohibited.
(2) Special Promotion Guidelines
(a) Nowhere on any promotion material must the Salespartner provide any information about his/her/its income or the income opportunities at COOINX. There is rather always the duty to inform potential salespartners expressly on the occasion of initiation meetings that the achievement of income is possible only by working very intensively and continuously.
(b) Moreover, it is expressly prohibited to define the COOINX business or any services associated with it as interest, investment generating earnings or other finance business, as such a definition is incorrect.
(c) Distribution and marketing activities must not simulate commission payments that are to be understood as “head money” or any other commission in connection with the mere recruiting of a new salespartner; likewise, no actions shall be conducted purporting that the advertised marketing system would be an unlawful marketing system, namely an illegal, progressive snowball or pyramid scheme or in any other manner a fraudulent marketing system. It is not permitted to convey the impression that the purchase of Goods is required for a salespartner to be eligible for working for COOINX.
(d) Distribution and marketing activities must not be directed at minors or persons with reduced business experience and shall by no means take advantage of their age, disease or reduced ability to reason in order to induce customers or potential salespartners to enter into a contract. In case of contact to segments of the population that are socially deprived or do not speak the national language, the salespartners shall give due consideration to their financial capability and their ability to reason and communicate in the national language and shall particularly refrain from everything that could induce the individuals of such groups to place orders not corresponding to their circumstances.
(e) Distribution and marketing activities shall not be carried out that are inadequate, illegal or insecure or exert unreasonable pressure on the selected recipients, respectively.
(f) Salespartners shall only make reference to recommendation letters, test results, references or other persons for business purposes vis-à-vis a customer or potential salespartner if they are officially authorised by both the reference provider and COOINX and if they are correct and not outdated. Moreover, recommendation letters, tests and personal references must always be in a context with the intended use.
(g) The customer or potential salespartner shall not be induced to purchase Goods by way of dubious and/or misleading promises or by promising special advantages if such advantages are contingent upon uncertain achievements in the future. The Salespartner shall refrain from everything that could prompt the customer or potential salespartner to accept the presented offer only to do a personal favour to the Salespartner, terminate an unwelcome discussion or obtain a benefit, which is not part of the offer or to show one’s gratitude for the granting of such benefit.
(h) A Salespartner must not purport that the marketing plan or the Goods of COOINX are approved or licensed or supported by a governmental authority or classified as legal by a law firm.
(3) The Salespartner shall not use, prepare and distribute own sales documents, own websites, own product brochures, promotional videos or films or other online and offline media and advertising material prepared independently, unless with the prior consent of COOINX. The promotion of COOINX services via own or third-party websites shall only be allowed with the prior written consent of COOINX, which in the absence of a separate consent shall be allowed via the official websites of COOINX only.
(4) In the event that the Salespartner advertises the services of COOINX in other internet media such as social networks (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Google+), online blogs, webinar rooms or chat rooms, the Salespartner shall always use the official COOINX promotion messages only. Moreover, when advertising in other internet media, the Salespartner shall point out expressly that it is not an official promotion or presence of COOINX.
(5) The Salespartners may present Goods of COOINX within the framework of applicable law revocably face-to-face, at home parties or home events, online home parties, webinars or other online presentations.
(6) The Goods shall not be offered at auctions, public or private flea markets, file-sharing sites, online stores, internet shops, internet markets such as eBay, Amazon or at similar sales venues.
(7) In business transactions, the Salespartner shall identify himself/herself/itself as INDPENDENT COOINX SALESPARTNER. Websites, stationery, business cards, vehicle lettering as well as advertisements, promotional documents and the like shall include the supplement “INDEPENDENT COOINX SALESPARTNER” in principle. In addition, the Salespartner is prohibited from applying for and obtaining credits, spending money, incurring obligations, opening bank accounts or entering into other contracts or making declarations of will on behalf of or otherwise in the interest of COOINX.
(8) In business transactions, the Salespartner does not have the right to describe brands of competing companies or salespartners in a negative or pejorative manner or otherwise as unlawful or to rate other companies or salespartners negatively or pejoratively.
(9) All presentations, promotion, training and video/film materials etc. (including the photographs) of COOINX are protected by copyright. The Salespartner shall not reproduce, disseminate, make available for public access, alter, process or sublicense such materials, in whole or in extracts, beyond the expressly granted contractual right of use, unless with the express written consent of COOINX.
(10) The use (or modification) of the identifier COOINX, the registered trademarks, product designations, work titles and other trade designations as well as the other property rights of COOINX apart from the expressly provided promotional materials and other official COOINX documents shall be allowed only with express written approval, too. Moreover, the application for registration of own trademarks, work titles or other property rights containing the identifier COOINX or registered trademarks, product designations, work titles, trade designations or other rights of COOINX shall be prohibited. The foregoing shall apply mutatis mutandis to trademarks, trade designations or work titles to which COOINX holds an exclusive right of use. The prohibition in sentence 2 above shall apply both to identical and to similar symbols. Equally prohibited is the relabelling of Goods of COOINX. Equally prohibited is the use of own internet domains containing the identifier COOINX or registered trademarks, product designations, work titles or trade designations of COOINX.
(11) The Salespartner is not permitted to answer press inquiries about COOINX, its services, the COOINX marketing plan or other COOINX services. The Salespartner shall forward all press inquiries to the COOINX email address firstname.lastname@example.org without undue delay. Apart from that, the Salespartner shall also not make any public statements (e.g. TV, broadcasting companies, internet forums) about COOINX, the Goods of the COOINX range, and the COOINX marketing system, unless with the previous written consent of COOINX.
(12) The Salespartner shall report time, place and contents of promotion events addressing the wider public to COOINX in a timely manner prior to the publication of the invitation using the event scheduling system provided by COOINX. COOINX may demand modifications of or even the relinquishment of the event if so required in the interest of the company and the COOINX marketing organisation and its salespartners.
(13) Customer inquiries and complaints of any type about the products, services or the compensation system shall be forwarded to COOINX, specifically to the customer service there (via the COOINX customer ticket system) or per email to email@example.com without undue delay.
(14) The Salespartner is always prohibited from selling or otherwise marketing own training, marketing and/or sales documents as well as other documents, contents or materials associated with the marketing activity to other salespartners of COOINX.
(15) COOINX affords the Salespartner the purchase of the Goods for personal use or for the use by family members. The Salespartner himself or any of his/her family members must by no means prompt other salespartners or other third parties to purchase Goods exceeding the personal needs in an attempt to achieve or simulate commission claims.
(16) After the termination of his/her/its previous position, a Salespartner may register with COOINX again. The condition is that the termination and the confirmation of the termination by COOINX relating to the previous position of the Salespartner dates back for at least 6 months and the terminating Salespartner did not perform any activities for COOINX during that period.
(17) The Salespartner shall inform COOINX without undue delay and truthfully of violations of the rules of the General Terms and Conditions for Salespartners or other violations of the applicable law by other salespartners.
8 - Non-Competition / Enticement / Sale of Third-Party Services
(1) The Salespartner is permitted to market goods and/or services for other companies, including network marketing companies, although they may be competitors.
(2) Nevertheless, the Salespartner is prohibited from enticing away other COOINX salespartners for the marketing of other products. Excluded from this is a sales acitivity for the MPM Group AG and the weeConnect AG.
(3) Moreover, when entering into a COOINX salespartner contract, the Salespartner is prohibited from breaching other salespartner or other marketing contracts the Salespartner may have entered into with other companies and the clauses of which are still in effect.
(4) If the Salespartner works for other competitors, other companies or other network marketing companies concurrently, the Salespartner agrees to organise the respective activity (plus his/her/its downline as applicable from time to time) in such a manner that no combination or mingling of his/her/its activity for other companies will occur. In particular, the Salespartner shall not offer any goods and/or services other than the COOINX Goods and/or services at the same time and at the same or any directly adjacent place or on the same website, Facebook page, other social media platform or internet platform.
9 - Confidentiality
The Salespartner shall maintain absolute confidentiality as to the trade and business secrets of COOINX and its marketing structure. Trade secrets include, but are not limited to the customer and salespartner data as well as the information on the downline activities and the information contained therein. This obligation shall survive the end of the salespartner contract.
10 - Salespartner Protection / Crossline Sponsoring / Bonus Manipulation
(1) When an active Salespartner places a new salespartner for the first time for the marketing of the Goods by sending an invitation link of COOINX, the new salespartner will be assigned to the structure of the Salespartner (salespartner protection); the effective date for the conclusion of a salespartner contract in this respect and the allocation of a new salespartner shall be the date and time (time stamp) of the invitation link sent to the new salespartner rather than the date of receipt of the application form. If two salespartners claim that the same new salespartner would have been sponsored by either of them, COOINX will consider only the sponsor whose invitation link was first activated by the new salespartner. A subsequent or retroactive change of the order of a new salespartner to another structure or upline is excluded.
(2) COOINX has the right to delete all personal data, including the email address, of the Salespartner from its system if mailshots, letters or emails are returned with the notice “no longer at this address”, “deceased”, “refused”, “unknown” or the like and the Salespartner fails to rectify the wrong data within a reasonable period.
(3) Moreover, crossline sponsoring and any attempt in this respect within the COOINX marketing structure is prohibited. Crossline sponsoring means the acquisition of a person or a company who/that is already a salespartner of COOINX in another marketing line or had a salespartner contract within the last 6 months. Accordingly, it is also prohibited to use names of spouses, relatives, trade names, names of companies limited by shares, partnerships, trust companies or other third parties or pseudonyms to circumvent this provision.
(4) Bonus manipulations are prohibited. This includes particularly the sponsoring of salespartners who do not actually exercise the COOINX business (so-called nominees), as well as open or disguised multiple registrations. In this context, it is also prohibited to use names of a spouse, relatives, trade names, names of companies limited by shares, partnerships, trust companies or other third parties or pseudonyms to circumvent this provision. Likewise, it is prohibited to prompt third parties to sell or purchase goods in order to achieve a better position in the marketing plan unlawfully or otherwise conduct a bonus manipulation.
(5) The Salespartner is permitted to pass on invitation links to his/her/its first line (front line) to enable them using such links for marketing purposes. It is expressly prohibited, however, to pass on such invitation links to salespartners who do not belong to the first line (front line) of the Salespartner. Any violation of the requirements of sentence 2 above shall entail the Salespartner’s immediate termination for good cause without prior warning.
(6) The Salespartner shall not be entitled to territorial protection.
11 - Warning, Penalty, Damage Compensation, Indemnification
(1) In case of a first breach of the Salespartner’s duties set forth in section 7 above, COOINX will issue a written warning setting a period of 10 days to remedy the breach. The Salespartner agrees to reimburse the warning costs, particularly the lawyers’ fees incurred for the warning.
(2) Express reference is made to section 16 (3), according to which COOINX has the right to terminate for good cause without prior warning in the event of breach of the duties set forth in sections 8, 9 and 10 (3) and (4) as well as in the event of a particularly severe breach of the duties set forth in section 7 as well as in the event of a particularly severe violation of any other applicable contractual or statutory right. Notwithstanding the right to terminate for good cause with immediate effect set forth in section 16 (3), COOINX has the right to issue a warning as defined in paragraph (1) above at its free discretion even with a reduced remedy period in specific cases when any of the aforementioned breaches occurs prior to notifying the termination for good cause.
(3) If after the lapse of the remedy period set in the warning, an identical or essentially identical breach is committed or the initially notified breach has not been remedied, a reasonably penalty shall become due directly at the discretion of COOINX subject to assessment by a court of competent jurisdiction. Moreover, the claiming of the penalty will cause additional lawyers’ fees, which the Salespartner shall reimburse, a fact that is pointed out already in this instance.
(4) The incurred penalty notwithstanding, the Salespartner shall be liable additionally for all damages COOINX may suffer due to a breach of a contractual or statutory duty, unless the Salespartner is not to be held responsible for the breach of duty.
(5) In case of claims of a third party for a breach of a contractual or statutory duty of the Salespartner, the Salespartner shall indemnify COOINX from liability upon first request. To this end, the Salespartner agrees to pay all costs, particularly lawyers’ and court fees as well as damage costs and administrative fines or criminal penalties that COOINX incurs in this connection.
12 - Adjustment of the Prices
As regards changes of the market situation and/or marketing structure, COOINX reserves its right to adjust the usage fees payable by the Salespartner, other prices or the commission rates allocated to the services at the beginning of a new accounting period, particularly to increase prices to compensate for the changed market conditions or to adjust the commission to the market conditions. COOINX shall notify such changes to the Salespartner one month prior to the effective date for the change, at the latest. Increases of prices or usage fees by more than 5% or adjustments of the commission at the expense of the Salespartner by more than 5% shall entitle the Salespartner to terminate the contract. Unless the Salespartner objects the changed conditions within one month upon notification, the changes will thereby be accepted by the Salespartner as integral part of the contract.
13 - Promotional Material, Benefits, Data Processing
All free promotional materials and other benefits provided by COOINX may be cancelled at any time with effect in the future.
14 - Compensation / Terms of Payment / Commission Payment Method / Non- Assignment
(1) As compensation for his/her/its activity, the Salespartner will receive bonus commission when achieving the qualifications required under the marketing plan . All commission claims are shown to the Salespartner in his/her/its back office and, additionally, the Salespartner is provided an accounting credit note of his/her/its commission payments in the back office on a monthly basis.
(2) A successful referral as defined in section (1) of this contract is achieved only if the contractual relationship between the customer and COOINX takes effect validly and the customer has not withdrawn or otherwise cancelled his/her/its application for entering into a contract. Moreover, a compensation claim shall be constituted only when the payment by the customer has been credited into the bank account of COOINX and all other payment conditions are met.
(3) A claim for commission shall not be constituted particularly if
a.) the customer has challenged or otherwise cancelled the contract in a legally effective manner,
b.) the customer order was achieved unlawfully,
c.) COOINX rejects the acceptance of the contract, or
d.) incorrect and/or incomplete customer orders are filed.
e.) the Salespartner does not pay the software-servicefee after a reminder within the set period.
Apart from that, no commission claim will be constituted in case of fraudulent referral, either by fraudulent or abusive actions of the customer, the Salespartner or his/her/its agents with vicarious liability.
(4) COOINX will first classify the Salespartner as petty trader. The Salespartner shall immediately notify indicating his/her/its value added tax identification number once he/she/it opts for paying value added tax in the context of his/her/its business activity or crosses the threshold for petty traders.
(5) Commission payments of the Salespartner will be credited promptly in “real time” and can be paid out on a daily basis (also several times) on the Salespartner’s instruction. Unless an alternative account has not been expressly and separately accepted by COOINX in writing, fiat money will only be paid into accounts kept in the name of the Salespartner who is in a contractual relationship with COOINX. Payments into third-party accounts or another bank account cannot be made.
(6) The contracting parties agree that no claims exist or can be asserted for commission payments higher than provided in this contract. The commission shall cover all claims of the Salespartner, particularly all travelling costs, out-of-pocket expenses, office costs, telephone costs or all other expenses associated with the performance of the contract. Moreover, by paying the compensation pursuant to paragraph (1) above, all the services of the Salespartner shall be satisfied, particularly including those for creation and maintenance of the salespartner pool, the regular clientele as well as the future market potential resulting thereof and the existence in the sense of an advance payment in this respect with the effect that in case of termination of the contract by either party and for any reason, whatsoever, COOINX shall not be obliged to pay any indemnity and/or compensation claims on whatever legal ground.
(7) Prior to making the first commission payment, COOINX reserves its right upload a copy of the current identity document or passport of the Salespartner or, in case of companies limited by shares or partnerships, of the acting person/s, in the back office of COOINX as proof of his/her identity. In case of companies limited by shares or partnerships or registered merchants (“Kaufmann” as defined in the German Commercial Code), COOINX additionally reserves its right to request a copy of the current extract from the commercial register (not to date back for more than one month) from companies limited by shares or partnerships or registered merchants.
(8) COOINX has the right to assert a right of retention based on the statutory requirements. Moreover, COOINX has the right to assert a right of retention relating to the payment of commission if not all the required documents have been received prior to the first payment. In the event of exercising a right of retention by COOINX, it shall be deemed agreed that the Salespartner is not entitled to any interest for the retention period.
(9) COOINX has the right to set off claims COOINX is entitled to from the Salespartner against his/her/its commission claims, in whole or in part.
(10) Assignment and pledging of claims of the Salespartner under salespartner contracts shall be excluded, unless opposed by mandatory applicable law. The encumbrance of the contract with third-party rights shall not be permitted, unless mandatory applicable law is opposed to the foregoing.
(11) The Salespartner shall check the received accounting statements straight away and communicate objections, if any, to COOINX without undue delay. Incorrect commission, bonus or other payments shall be notified to COOINX in writing within 60 days after the incorrect payment. After that date, the commission, bonus and other payments shall be deemed approved.
(12) The commission payments shall be made taking into account the terms and methods of payment of COOINX upon express request of the Salespartner, such payment being possible on a daily basis. COOINX reserves its right to remit commission payments only as of a total amount of € 20.00. In the event that the minimum payment amount should not be reached, the commission claims will be carried on in the business account kept for the Salespartner and paid to the Salespartner in the following month after reaching the minimum payment amount.
15 - Blocking of the Salespartner
(1) In the event that the Salespartner should not submit the required documents/evidence as defined in section 14 (7) above within 14 days upon a request in this respect, COOINX will have the right to block the Salespartner’s access to the back office temporarily until the date on which the required documents are delivered. The period of such blocking does not entitle the Salespartner to terminate for good cause and shall not cause any repayment claim relating to the Goods and services paid by the Salespartner or any damage claim.
(2) Notwithstanding the reasons for blocking mentioned in paragraph (1) above, COOINX reserves its right to block for good cause. In particular, COOINX reserves its right to block the Salespartner’s access without notice if the Salespartner breached any of his/her/its contractual or statutory duties or if there is any other good cause. The blocking shall be maintained until the breach of duty has been removed upon a corresponding warning by COOINX. If the breach of duty is of a particularly severe nature entailing the termination of contract for good cause, the blocking shall be permanent.
(3) Commission claims that cannot be paid due to the blocking are recorded in the reserves of COOINX and shall become statute-barred within the statutory periods of limitations.
16 - Term and Termination of the Contract and Consequences of Termination
(1) Each salespartner contract is made for an initial term of 12 months. The contract shall be renewed by another 12 months each time, unless COOINX gives notice of termination not later than one month prior to the lapse of the term of contract and the Salespartner pays his/her/its service fee as defined in section 6 (3) above prior to the end of the contract, the fee being debited from the Salespartner’s credit account 30 days prior to the end of the term of contract, provided sufficient funds are available, to which the Salespartner gives his/her/its express consent. In case of insufficient funds in the credit account of the Salespartner and if the Salespartner fails to pay the aforementioned fee within 30 days of the end of the term of contract as applicable from time to time, the contract will not be renewed entailing the subsequent automatic end of the contractual relationship. Apart from that, the Salespartner may terminate the contract on a regular basis at any time with one month’s notice effective by the month’s end.
(2) The cause of termination in paragraph (1) above notwithstanding, COOINX reserves the right to termination for good cause. Good cause is given particularly in case of breach of any of the duties set forth in section 7 above, provided that the Salespartner fails to comply with his/her/its duty to remove as defined in section 11 (1) above in due time or, after the breach of duty has been removed, the same or a similar breach is repeated at a later time. In case of breach of the duties set forth in sections 8, 9 and 10 (3) and (4) as well as in case of a particularly severe breach of the duties in section 7 or any other applicable contractual or statutory right, COOINX shall be entitled to terminate for good cause without prior warning. Moreover, good cause for termination shall exist for each party if insolvency proceedings have been instituted against the other party or such institution of proceedings was rejected for lack of assets or if the other party is otherwise illiquid or made an affidavit regarding the illiquidity in the course of compulsory enforcement. The right to terminate for good cause exists notwithstanding additional claims.
(3) After a regular termination of his/her/its former position, a Salespartner may register with COOINX again through another sponsor. The condition is that a minimum of 6 months must have passed since the receipt of the notice of regular termination and the Salespartner did not perform any activities for COOINX during that period.
(4) Upon the end of the contract, the Salespartner does not have any right to provisioning and particularly no claim for any commercial agent compensation, as the Salespartner is not a commercial agent as defined in the German Commercial Code (Handelsgesetzbuch).
(5) If, concurrently, a Salespartner obtains other services from COOINX independent of the salespartner contract such as the recourse to a right of use according to section 6 (2) above, such services shall not be affected by the end of the salespartner contract and remain in effect unchanged, unless the Salespartner expressly requested in his/her/its notice of termination that such service cease, too, and provided that such termination is permitted. If after the end of the contract the Salespartner continues purchasing services from COOINX, the Salespartner will be classified as normal customer in this respect.
(6) Notices of termination may be made in writing or via email.
17 - Exclusion of Liability
(1) For damages caused otherwise than by injury with lethal consequences or resulting in physical disability or damage to health, COOINX shall be liable only to the extent in which they are based on wilful or grossly negligent acting or on culpable breach of a material contractual duty (e.g. payment of the commission) by COOINX, its employees or agents with vicarious liability. This shall also apply to damages ensuing from the breach of duties in contract negotiations as well as from the commission of tortious acts. Any liability for damages in excess of the foregoing shall be excluded.
(2) Except for injuries with lethal consequences or resulting in physical disability or damage to health or wilful or grossly negligent conduct of COOINX, its employees or agents with vicarious liability, liability shall be limited to the damages typically foreseeable when entering into the contract and otherwise to the amount of the average damages typical to the contract. This shall also apply to indirect damages, particularly loss of profit.
(3) For damages of any type, whatsoever, caused on the servers due to the loss of data, COOINX shall not be liable, unless in case of grossly negligent or wilful fault of COOINX, its employees or agents with vicarious liability. Stored contents of the Salespartners are third-party information for COOINX as defined in the German Teleservices Act (Telemediengesetz).
(4) The provisions of the German Product Liability Act (Produkthaftungsgesetz) shall not be affected, provided that the said legal norm is applicable in the first place.
18 - Transfer of the Business Operations / the Sponsored Structure to Third Parties / Death of the Salespartner
(1) COOINX may transfer its business operations or individual assets thereof to a successor or other third-party company at any time, in whole or in part, which continues the business that constitutes the subject matter of this contract in the same manner and which accedes to the existing rights and duties to their full extent.
(2) Upon prior written consent of COOINX and presentation of the purchase and/or assignment agreement with the third party as well as the presentation of the salespartner application of the third party to COOINX, the Salespartner has the right to transfer his/her/its marketing structure, unless COOINX makes use of its right of pre-emption. The transfer of the marketing structure is only possible to persons who at the time of transfer are no salespartners of COOINX. In contrast, salespartners of COOINX are not permitted to transfer or acquire a marketing structure. The Salespartner shall inform COOINX of the intended transfer of his/her/its marketing structure in writing. After the receipt of the written notice, COOINX has one month to make use of its right of pre-emption. If it does not do so, the transfer is permitted, provided that there are no other important reasons opposing the transfer. Sale is possible only while the relationship has not been terminated. In case of termination with immediate effect or a breach of these General Terms and Conditions for Salespartners, the Salespartner’s right to sell the own marketing organisation shall cease, which shall also apply in case that the selling Salespartner still owes money to COOINX.
(3) If a juristic person or partnership registered as Salespartner intends to admit a new shareholder, this is possible if the previous shareholder(s) who applied for salespartnership remain(s) with the company. If a shareholder of the juristic person or partnership registered as Salespartner intends to withdraw or transfer his/her shares to third parties, such action shall be permitted upon a corresponding written application - presenting the appropriate notarial deeds, if applicable - only with the consent of COOINX, which is at its free discretion. For the processing of aforementioned application, COOINX will bill an administrative fee of € 25.00. If this requirement is not met, COOINX reserves the right to terminate the contract with the juristic person or partnership registered as Salespartner for good cause.
(4) The salespartner contract shall end not later than upon the death of the Salespartner. The salespartner contract may be bequeathed observing the legal requirements. The death shall be attested by the death certificate. If there is a will providing the bequest of the salespartner contract, a notarially certified copy of the will shall be presented. Within 6 months of the death, a new salespartner contract shall be made with the heir(s) based on which he/she/they accede(s) to the rights and duties of the testator. If the heir or any of the heirs as natural person(s) is/are already registered as salespartner(s) with COOINX, the heir must give up his/her former position in the marketing structure of COOINX, as only one position may be allocated per natural person in the marketing plan or - if the prerequisites of section 18 (2) above are met - he/she shall transfer one of the two future marketing structures to a third party as set forth in section 18 (2). If the six-month period lapses without any action in this respect, all the rights and duties under the contract shall pass to COOINX. As an exception, the six-month period is extended for a reasonable period if in specific cases it is unreasonably short for the heir(s).
19 - Separation / Dissolution
In the event that a salespartner registered as married couple, civil union, juristic person or partnership terminates the association internally, only one salespartner position shall remain after such separation, dissolution or other type of termination of the aforementioned association. The spouses, registered partners or shareholders shall reach agreement internally on which spouse, registered partner or shareholder should continue the salespartnership and shall inform COOINX thereof in writing. In case of an internal dispute about the consequences of separation, divorce, dissolution or other type of termination relating to the salespartnership with COOINX, COOINX reserves its right to terminate for good cause if such a dispute entails a neglect of duties by the Salespartner, a breach of these General Terms and Conditions for Salespartners, a violation of applicable law or an unreasonable adverse impact on the downline or upline.
20 - Involvement of the Marketing Plan
(1) The marketing plan and the requirements contained therein are expressly an integral part of the salespartner contract. The Salespartner shall always comply with such requirements as revised from time to time.
(2) Concurrently with the sending of the online application to COOINX, the Salespartner assures that he/she/it took notice of the marketing plan and that he/she/it accepts the marketing plan as integral part of the contract.
(3) COOINX has the right to modify the marketing plan at any time. COOINX will communicate the modification to the Salespartner not later than one month prior to the effective date of the modification. Modification of the marketing plan at the expense of the Salespartner confers the right to the latter to terminate the contract. If the Salespartner does not object to the modified conditions within one month upon their notification, such modifications shall thereby be accepted as integral part of the contract by the Salespartner.
21 - Consent to the Use of Photographic and Audio-visual Material
The Salespartner shall grant the right to COOINX to record and/or show photographic and/or audio-visual material with his/her image, voice recordings or statements and quotes of him/her in his/her capacity as Salespartner. To this effect, and by signing the salespartner contract and taking note of these General Terms and Conditions for Salespartners, the Salespartner expressly consents to the publication, use, reproduction and modification of his/her quotes or recordings. The Salespartner has the right to withdraw the aforementioned consent. In the event of withdrawal, COOINX will discontinue the aforementioned use within a period of one month.
22 - Data Protection/Privacy
23 - Applicable Law / Deviating Venue of Court
(1) The law applicable at the registered office of COOINX shall govern to the exclusion of the UN Sales Law. Mandatory regulations of the country in which the Salespartner has his/her/its usual place of abode shall not be affected.
(2) Venue of court and place of performance shall be the place of the registered office of COOINX, unless this provision should be opposed by mandatory law.
24 - Final Provisions
(1) COOINX has the right to modify the General Terms and Conditions for Salespartners at any time. COOINX shall inform the Salespartner of the modification not later than one month prior to the effective date of the modification. Modifications of the General Terms and Conditions for Salespartners at the expense of the Salespartner confer the right to the latter to terminate the contract. If the Salespartner does not object to the modified conditions within one month upon their notification, such modifications shall thereby be accepted as integral part of the contract by the Salespartner.
(2) If any of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions for Salespartners should be invalid or incomplete, the remainder of the contract shall not be invalid. The invalid clause shall rather be replaced by such a clause that is valid and most closely reflects the economic purpose of the invalid clause. The same shall apply to the filling of an omission.
Revision of the General Terms and Condition for Salespartners: 2 May 2018
Data Protection Provisions
We at COOINX S.A. take the protection of the privacy and data security very seriously.
The controller (responsible entity) for the collection, processing and use of your personal data is:
Our data protection officer is:
SBS DATA PROTECT Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
Managing director: Thilo Noack
The user (this can always be a prospect, a current or former customer or distribution partner of our company) may visit our website anonymously. Actually, in each event of access to the website, his/her browser transmits data to our web server on a standard basis: date and time of access, sender IP address, requested resource, http method as well as http user-agent header. However, our web server stores such data separated from other data and therefore we cannot attribute such data to a specific individual. After the anonymous evaluation for statistical purposes, such data will be deleted immediately.
The personal data transferred to us by the user on a voluntary basis are secured by our company in a data processing centre maintaining the current security standards as applicable from time to time and protecting them against unauthorised access. We will not transfer any such data - provided that any of the following transfer rules does not provide otherwise - unless we are forced to do so by legal or governmental order or the user gave us his/her express consent in this respect.
In the following we would like to explain which data we collect, what we use them for and how we protect the data.
1 - General Information Regarding Data Protection and Purpose of Storing
Which data are collected and processed for which purposes?
(1) If the user makes the registration with the customer via COOINX, we collect the data required for performing the contract; such data include, but are not limited to first name and second name, address, date of birth and email address (“Contact Details”).
We collect such data based on Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) in connection with the performance of the contract made with the user.
(2) If the user places a purchase order as customer via COOINX or registers as distribution partner entitled to commission, we will collect the data required to perform the respective contract; they include, but are not limited to first name and second name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone number (Contact Details) as well as - depending on the chosen method of payment - banking details or credit card details (Banking Details). Moreover, we collect the data about the purchase order, i.e. which products the user as customer ordered at what price (Order Data), and for distribution partners to which customers he/she referred a product and which new distribution partner he/she solicited for the distribution of our products. We need such data to perform the contract. In case of a purchase order by a customer, the performance of contract consists in sending the ordered products to the customer and in satisfying our purchase price claim in return. In case of registration as distribution partner, the performance of contract consists in paying commission to the distribution partner for his/her performed referral activity and in sending him/her the ordered products and in satisfying our purchase price claim in return.
We collect such data based on Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR for the purpose of performing the contract made with the user.
(3) In using the internet offer of COOINX, the user data generated by the internet connections such as static and dynamic IP address are collected. We use the generated user data subject to the legal requirements only to prevent misuse and interference as well as to optimise our offer.
We collect such data based on Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR to safeguard our justified interests, i.e. to optimise our offer.
2 - Data Collection and Transfer
(1) Personal data are collected only to such extent as communicated by the user on a voluntary basis as part of the registration process (or the subsequent order process). COOINX uses the transferred personal data (e.g. title, name, address, email address) without separate express consent in accordance with the provisions of applicable data protection law for the purposes of performing the contract only, i.e. for the delivery to and payment by customers as well as for the commission payment to distribution partners.
Such data processing shall be made based on Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR for the purpose of performing the contract made with the user.
(2) If the user as customer or distribution partner of COOINX places a purchase order, its Contact Data and Order Data are transferred to our internal order department and accounting department, to the forwarding agent, to the extent as required for the delivery of the products, as well as to the respective payment service provider. The aforementioned third parties are also obliged to use the user’s personal data exclusively in accordance with the provisions of applicable data protection law.
The aforementioned data processing is made based on Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR for the purpose of performing the contract made with the user.
3 - Newsletter and Consent
If the user registers for the newsletter, the user grants the separate consent to COOINX for the use of his/her personal data such as name and email address for the purposes of advertising our products and our company.
The user may at any time terminate or revoke the subscription to the newsletter and thus the storing of his/her data in the future. We refer to the confirmation email as well as each newsletter for the details in this respect. You can find a link to a cost-neutral termination of the newsletter at the end of each newsletter.
4 - Information on Data Security
(1) How secure is the data transfer to COOINX?
All the data that the user provides to COOINX are encrypted and transferred by way of the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure. SSL is an established encryption system used throughout the world by browsers to encrypt the data prior to sending them to us.
(2) How secure are my data in the COOINX database?
We apply high security standards to our database and our internet servers to guarantee effective protection against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and deletion of the user data.
5 - Duration of Processing
We process the data of the user only for as long as it is required to perform our contract or to meet applicable legal regulations. If the user should want his/her data to be deleted, we will delete his/her data without delay, unless there are legal preservation duties opposed to the deletion. Apart from that, the user’s data will be deleted upon the full performance of the contract.
6 - Cookies and Services Used
Such data processing is made on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR to safeguard our justified interests such as the prevention of misuse and interference as well as the optimisation of our offer.
We use Google Analytics only with activated IP anonymisation. This means that Google truncates the IP addresses of the users within the member states of the European Union or in other contract states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a server of Google in the USA and truncated there. Thus, the IP address transmitted by the user’s browser will not be combined with other data of Google.
The user can prevent the storing of the cookies by way of an appropriate setting of his/her browser software; moreover, the user can prevent the transmission of the data generated by the cookie relating to the use of the online offer to Google as well as the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
Further information on the use of data for advertising purposes by Google, as well as options for settings and objection are available on the website of Google: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/ (“Data use by Google when you use websites or apps of our partners”), http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads (“Data use for advertising purposes”), http://www.google.de/settings/ads (“Managing information used by Google to display advertisements to you”) and http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/ (“You determine the advertisement Google shows you”).
Alternatively, the user can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking the link below. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent the future collection of his/her data when visiting this website:
Activate “opt-out cookie” for Google Analytics!
In doing so, the user should note that if he/she deletes the cookies in his/her browser settings, this may entail that the opt-out cookie is deleted as well and may have to be reactivated, if applicable.”
The said data processing is made based on Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR to safeguard our justified interests, i.e. the optimisation of our offer.
(3) COOINX uses so-called social plugins (“Plugins”) of the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The Plugins are identified with a Facebook logo or the supplement “Social Plugin of Facebook” or “Facebook Social Plugin”, respectively. Please view http://developers.facebook.com/plugins to find an overview of the Facebook Plugins and their appearance.
If the user views a page of our website containing such a Plugin, the user’s browser will establish a direct connection to the servers of Facebook. Facebook transfers the content of the Plugin to the browser directly, which integrates it in the website.
By integrating the Plugin, Facebook receives the information that the browser viewed the respective page of our website, although the user may not have any Facebook account or is just not logged into Facebook. The browser transfers such information (including your IP address) to a server of Facebook in the USA directly and is stored there.
If the user is logged into Facebook, then Facebook can allocate our website directly to the user’s Facebook account. If the user interacts with the Plugins, e.g. by clicking the “Like” button or writes a comment, the respective information will also be transferred to a server of Facebook directly and stored there. In addition, the information will be published on Facebook and shown to the user’s Facebook friends.
Facebook may use such information for the purposes of advertisement, market research and demand-based structuring of the Facebook pages. To this end, Facebook prepares profiles reflecting use, interests and relations e.g. to evaluate your use of our website in respect of the advertisements shown to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users of the user’s activities on our website, and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook.
If the user does not want that Facebook allocate the data collected via our website to his/her Facebook account, the user will have to log out of Facebook.
The user is requested to refer to the privacy information of Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/policy.php to learn about the purpose and the extent of data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights and preference options in this respect to protect your privacy.
An overview of the Facebook Plugins is available at: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
Such data processing is made based on Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR to safeguard our justified interests, i.e. the optimisation of our offer.
(4) Functions of the Twitter service are integrated in the pages of COOINX. Those functions are offered by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. In using Twitter and the “Re-Tweet” function, the websites you visited are linked to your Twitter account and disclosed to other users. In that connection, data are transferred to Twitter, too. Please note that we as the provider of the pages get no information on the contents of the transferred data and their use by Twitter. For more information in this regard please refer to the data privacy statement of Twitter at http://twitter.com/privacy. The data protection preferences with Twitter can be changed by the user in the account settings at http://twitter.com/account/settings.
Such data processing is made based on Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR to safeguard our justified interests, i.e. the optimisation of our offer.
Apart from the aforementioned data protection statement, no personal data transferred to COOINX shall be disclosed to third parties without the user’s consent, unless this is required due to legal or governmental order.
7 - Rights of the User as Data Subject
(1) The user may at any time
• receive information on his/her data stored and/or processed by COOINX
• request correction or deletion of his/her data;
• request the restriction of the processing of his/her data;
• raise objection to the processing of his/her data; or
• request the portability of his/her data.
To this end, a support service is available at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or the postal address specified at the beginning of this document.
(2) Moreover, the user may lodge complaint with the data protection supervisory authority. The appropriate supervisory authority is the one at the place of residence of the user. You can use the link below to find a list of supervisory authorities:
(3) This data protection statement can be viewed on the internet under:
Consent to the Transfer and Processing of my Data
By activating the tick box, I confirm that I agree to the transfer and processing of my personal data, i.e. my name, my address, my telephone number, my email address, my payment provider data, my sales partner ID, my commission overview data and commission history data, my order data and my downline genealogy data for the purpose of establishment of contact by COOINX S.A., 18, Duchscherstrooss, L-6868 Wecker for business purposes, and I give my express consent to such transfer and the subsequent processing.
I am aware of the fact that I am entitled to the right to obtain information, the right of rectification, blocking and erasure of my data, and that I may modify or fully cancel the declaration of consent hereby given at any time with effect in the future by email to CooinX S.A. (email@example.com) or per post to the address mentioned above. In this connection, no other costs will be incurred than the costs for postage and/or transmission in accordance with the base rates as applicable from time to time.
I give my consent to COOINX S.A. to contact me on the telephone for the purpose of establishing business contact.
I give my consent to COOINX S.A. to contact me via email for the purpose of establishing business contact.